clones + tumblr (1/?)
clones + tumblr (1/?)
Freelance Expert Bachelor Party Journalist[redacted] is looking for Freelance Expert Bachelor Party Journalists in 12 cities to help guide and grow our expanding and all-encompassing suite of high-quality bachelor party reportage. We’re looking for a supremely experienced deacon of the Bachelor Party Fourth Estate to craft articles aiding in the noble cause of helping lesser, more foolish bachelor partiers to throw bachelor parties that no one will ever forget, except most parts of said parties, because they are such good parties.
This is NOT an entry-level Bachelor Party Journalist position.
- Pen remarkably comprehensive and knowledgeable bachelor party coverage
- Have lived in the city that the bachelor party guide is targeted at for long enough to have made impressively terrible decisions there
- Maybe getting arrested (optional)
- Wearing tuxedo t-shirts in a casual and offhanded fashion
- Attended a minimum of five bachelor parties and rocked them all indubitably hard
- Best Man experience preferred
- Comfortable with taking direction/shots
- Ability to find transportation that lets you drink heavily while on it
- Stripper whispering skills preferred
- Does not require sleep for extended periods of time
- Microsoft Office
- Jersey Shore
- Las Vegas
- Atlantic City
- Lake Tahoe
thomas barrow + text posts
rocket meets bucky and sees the metal arm. he opens his mouth to speak. three rooms away peter yells “ABSOLUTELY NOT”
reblog if you’re the gay sister
You know what I hate about myself?
strongbad speaks the truth
also i’ve been arguing with straight dudes all day who see nothing wrong with the fact that important lgbt historical figures are nearly always played by straight actors
yes this is about benesnoot playing alan turing i find the casting really really gross
if this rumor about benedict cumbersome being cast as doctor strange is true then i will probably run naked into the wilderness and never return fyi
Sort of Incorrect Les Miserables Lyrics — You’re the One That I Want
No, that looks right to me.
"Rarely do we see such honesty from modern booze companies…(this was a real brand btw, from early 1900s)." ~@DrunkenHistory